Lit from Within: Indie January - Whooz Polish
-->

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Indie January - Whooz Polish

Well if there was ever a polish with a cuter mascot and label, I don't know what it is.  Whooz Polish caught my eye with their graphic, and I knew that their polishes would have as much attention to detail as their packaging.  I was right!  I have three polishes and looks to show you today.

Cotton CandyPants.  This was a surprise mini that I got in my package.  I'm so glad, because I really love it.  I'm a huge fan of the jelly-sandwich in a bottle, and purple.. well, I love purple.  Very cute pastel glitters, and the formula was easy to apply.


Somehow, the theme for today became hearts.  A friend posted a nail art design with these heart balloons in black (sorry, I do not have the originator to credit them, but if you know it, please let me know!) and I thought they would look cute with this polish.


Nerdy Girl.  This is my fave of the bunch!  I love these grey jellies, and you can't go wrong with adding white, black, and hot pink!  No undies here, but if you had longer nails you might have some VNL.  


I took pink and black nail stripers and made different types of hearts.  I love this - it looks like something I might have doodled on my notebooks when I was a teen and fell in love every 20 minutes.


Locket.  This is a pink, white, and purple microglitter with some larger pink hexes.  No undies, and I don't think you would need them unless you like a perfect cuticle line that you can't get with only glitter.  I have such a love for these microglitters - I think it started with Floam and Dandy Nails Wonderwall, and kept on going.  Such a neat way to wear glitter.


I had some different heart glitters that I got from the dollar store, so I decided to use them to complete the look.  A dotting tool and a little topcoat to place them, and sealed in with another layer of Seche Vite.  Very girly!


My first impression of Whooz polish is - whoooo can do without them?  not me!  I loved everything about them.  You can find Whooz polish on Facebook and on Etsy.

Do you have a fave Whooz?  Looking at their site, I might have to get Rock Candy next!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...