Lit from Within: Second verse, same as the first.
-->

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Second verse, same as the first.

My blog is pretty new, and I thought some of you might have missed some of the nail art I'm most proud of, so like a proud parent, I'm bringing out my photo album to brag a little about my babies.  Most of these are inspired by others' work, and I tried to give credit in the original blog posts.  In no particular order, here are some of my fave creations. 

Coffee mug rose.


Sunset flowers, inspired by Robin Moses.


Heart French.


Tape 'laser'.


Abstract brush stroke.


Stamped snowflakes over a gradient.


Nailside's Cloud mani.  I couldn't pick my fave from these three:


Interlocking dots.


Scotch tape.


Flowers inspired by Robin Moses.


Butterfly wings.


Slanted French/Scotch tape.


Stamped flowers with dots.


Owls


Rainbow Flowers inspired by Robin Moses.


Freehand stripes.


Crabs at the beach.


Stained glass windows, and then with roses.



If you saw my version of one of your creations, please know that it is my way of flattering you - I don't claim any designs as my own unless they truly are.  I love looking at other's artwork and trying to do my own version.  I'm inspired all the time by the wonderful plethora of nail art out there. 

I'd love to know if you've also tried any of these designs!  You can post them on my FaceBook page. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...