Lit from Within: Indie January - Mentality Dark Side Holo Collex (3 of 3)
-->

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Indie January - Mentality Dark Side Holo Collex (3 of 3)

Only a few Indies have put out darker shades in holos, so this collex is different, and rather pretty.

Siren.  My fave of the collex, hands down.  A burgundy polish with purple flecks.   So gorgeous!


I paired this with a stamp and Maybelline Bold Gold.  I think it looks elegant.  Or, like a bottle of Crown Royale.


Minx.  Blackened green with purple flecks.  I will admit that Minx and Vamp are very similar looking, both in the bottle and on the nail.  Minx leans a little more emerald green and Vamp is more blue.  Black is the predominant color for both, in my opinion.


I used Essie No Place Like Chrome for this stamp.  I like scrollie-thingies.


Vamp.  Blackened blue with purple flecks.


I stamped this with Essie Blue Rhapsody.  Not a great stamp choice for my nubbins, though - the chrome really overpowers the holo.  Also, you can see that the stamp starts out fairly straight on my pinky and ring finger, and devolves into wavy, partial lines by the time I get to my thumb.  I wasn't drinking, I swear, Your Honor.


If you missed them, check out part I - the Brilliant Holos and part II - the Precious Holos.

Mentality can be found on Facebook, and on their Big Cartel store.

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...