Lit from Within: Sunday Stamping - Book I'm Reading
-->

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Sunday Stamping - Book I'm Reading


I just finished watching the HBO Series 'Game of Thrones' and it inspired me to start reading the books.  My husband is a fan of the books and has already bought and read them all, so I just had to visit his bookshelf.  I'm only about 100 pages in, but it's very much like the TV series so far. 

I wanted to portray one of the families in the series.  I started with this Darling Diva polish, Blonde Tornado, not as much for the color, but for the name.  This family is renown for their blonde hair, and are certainly a force to be reckoned with, leaving a mess in their wake.

It's a gorgeous holo, though, isn't it?  A rose-gold color, it's pretty different.  It applies wonderfully - no special basecoat needed.  And, it keeps with the Indie theme for January!


Next, I added a layer of real gold flake topcoat, because it seemed extravagant, and this family is just swimming in money.


This stamp is from the W222 plate of Anna's Nail Art.  Royal Skulls seemed appropriate, as they are both royal and deadly.


If you've seen the show or read the books, I hope it's obvious by now that I'm depicting the Lannister family from the Game of Thrones book.

Have you seen the series or read the books? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...