Lit from Within: Indie January - Kunimitsu Nail Potions
-->

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Indie January - Kunimitsu Nail Potions

I'll admit it, this Indie is special to me.  I'm glad to consider Jessica, the founder of Nail Potions, as a friend.  She's a great person, and she makes beautiful polishes.

Love is a Kitten.  When I saw her wearing this, I asked her to set one aside for me!  I love these white creamy polishes, and the small sprinkling of glitter is so dainty and pretty. 


Kunimitsu is the name of Jessica's beloved cat that has since passed away, but is remembered on every label of Nail Potions.  I wasn't able to paint the real Kunimitsu, so I just did a little silhouette of a kitten in her honor.


Bananas Foster.  I started with yellow undies for this clear glitter topper.  It's so hard to find really nice pastel yellow polishes, but this Joe Fresh is a winner!  2 coats of Butter and no streaks, no chalkiness.  Really nice.


So cute and sunny under Bananas Foster! I love this glitter, it just looks like slices of banana and drizzles of caramel.


Cinnamon Raisin.  This was love at first sight.  A nude crelly?  Yes, please!  And the purple and black glitter with a tiny bit of holo.. it's perfectly named, and looks great.  I really like this one.  



You Are Loved.  This is another clear glitter topper, so I put it over a red glass fleck - OPI You Only Live Twice, and a golden shimmer from Barbara Daly called Pirate.


You Are Loved is an LE polish that will only be available until Feb 3.  This is a very unique promotion - for $2.50 you can send a mini of this polish to anyone in the US.  It can be anonymous, or not.  You can send it to someone specific, or ask that Nail Potions send it to someone they think would like it.  It's a great way to put some positive energy out into the world!


Isn't it cute with the different colored hearts and hexes? 

If you'd like to find out more about Nail Potions by Kunimitsu, you can find her on Facebook, or at her shop on Etsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...