Lit from Within: Indie January - KB Shimmer
-->

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Indie January - KB Shimmer

One of my faves this past year - and many other bloggers also praised this Indie brand - KB Shimmer. Her polishes are beautiful!  Let me show you a few of my faves:

Snow Way.  This one made my list of fave polishes of 2012, even though I hadn't blogged about it yet.  Yes, it is just that special and beautiful.  I will admit, it took 3 coats to become opaque, though, so next time I wear it (oh, and there will be a next time, and a time after that, and many more..) I will probably put undies on because I don't want to waste it. 


Which Way.  This was part of her Halloween collex, I believe, but I'd wear it year 'round.   I love a pretty scattered holo, and how different to have it in a dark purple jelly base?  The second pix is a little blurred to emphasize the depth of the polish and the sparkly holo.  Which Way is a Winner Winner!


Elle.  Oh, these grey jellies.  With the soft pink glitters, among others, it's so sweet and unobtrusive.  I love it, it's one of my faves.  This is another one that would likely benefit from some undies, though in Real Life, you couldn't really see any VNL. 


Oh Splat.  I believe that this polish was one of the original 'milky' glitters to really take off.  For some reason, I used to avoid these glitters, but I'm glad I came around.  I love them now, likely even more than glitters with a clear base...


Cocoa Nut.  I love brown polishes, and it's so unexpected to see brown paired with hot pink glitters, not to mention this was a part of her holiday collex.  When everyone else was doing red and green, KB Shimmers put this out there, and I ate it up. 


No Whine Left.  Last, but not least.  This was another KB Shimmer that made a big splash.  Another unusual pairing - burgundy and cobalt blue - that just works so well.  



In this now-saturated market of Indie glitters, she is still putting out unexpected and beautiful combinations, which is why she's one of my fave Indie polish makers. You can find KB Shimmer on Facebook, or on her own webpage

What's your fave?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...