Lit from Within: Indie January - Silly Bee's Chickadees
-->

Friday, January 18, 2013

Indie January - Silly Bee's Chickadees

I think this Indie polish would win the award for the Cutest. Labels. Evah!  I've seen the girl wear a few different outfits, too, depending on the polish or season.  Too cute.

I really liked the polishes I bought, too.  I have two to show you today!

Orange You A Honeydew.  I admit it, it was the pale green glitters that sucked me into buying this one.  I don't know why, I just love them.  The formula on this was a little bumpy, which is why I want to show you what it looks like without topcoat first:


And, so you can see that it smooths right out with topcoat.  I used Seche Vite here.


I just love this color combination!  All the glitter mixes from this collection can be purchased as a 'smoothie' in a milky base like I did, or as a 'cocktail' in a clear base.  Pretty smart!


Bananamelon Thump.  It's hard to tell from my pictures, but the base color of this polish is tinted a slight pink/peach color.  I think this is another great color combination.  Yellow, peach, and pink glitters floating in a milky base - very fresh and light.



I'm in a colored-base phase of Indies, but I know a lot of folks prefer the clear base so they can choose their own combinations.  Silly Bee did such a smart thing by offering the glitter mixes both ways.  Which do you prefer?

If you want to see more from Silly Bee's Chickadees, you can find her on Facebook, on her Blog, or her Etsy shop.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Nidia! I'm so glad you like them. Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *bow* Thanks, you did a lovely job making them. Thanks for coming by to see the post! :) :)

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...