Lit from Within: Galaxy Music!
-->

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Galaxy Music!


Hello, Fireflies!

Today's Adventures In Stamping challenge was music, inspired by World Music Day.  When I did a Google image search, this was one of the images that came up, and it helped inspire my mani!

 If you saw yesterday's post, you may remember how completely ga-ga I was for Celestial Cosmetics Meteoroid.  I am equally enamored of this polish, Celestial Cosmetics Galaxy Field, a deep emerald-tealish linear holo.  Another amazing formula, too!

Celestial Cosmetics Galaxy Field, a deep emerald-tealish linear holo

I used Essie No Place Like Chrome and Wet 'n Wild Black Creme double-stamped with the same stamps from this large YH809 plate that I bought off Ebay.  I'm not sure who the maker is.
 Swirly bars of music!


If this were a real piece of music, it would be in the key of F.  As in WTF.


These little metallic notes have been in my stash for at least a year, waiting patiently for their time... and back they go.  They wouldn't lay flat. Kinda messed up my mani.


Bottle shot:  Celestial Cosmetics Galaxy Field, Essie No Place Like Chrome, and Wet 'n Wild Black Creme.

Bottle shot:  Celestial Cosmetics Galaxy Field, Essie No Place Like Chrome, and Wet 'n Wild Black Creme.

What kind of music would you listen to to celebrate World Music Day?  I'm an 80's girl myself! Lately, though, I have had Crowded House playing over and over in my brain.  Earworm!

8 comments:

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...