Lit from Within: Sunday Stamping Stars
-->

Sunday, June 29, 2014

Sunday Stamping Stars


Hello, Fireflies!

Today's Adventures In Stamping challenge is to commemorate the 4th of July, which is our Independence Day here in the U.S. of A - which means it's time for Red, White, and Blue! Stars and Stripes!

I started with what is becoming my favorite classic, tomato-red, OPI Over And Over A-Gwen.

my favorite classic, tomato-red, OPI Over And Over A-Gwen

OPI 7th Inning Strrretch is part of a baseball-inspired collection, and what's more American than baseball?  Why, a baseball-themed polish, of course!

Or not.  I think OPI is a French company... but the French did give us the Statue of Liberty, so it's all good.

French tips with OPI Seventh Inning Stretch

Revlon Spirit and Winstonia W110 for a cute star pattern!

 Winstonia W110

Yeah, I know that on the US Flag, the stars are on the blue part, and the stripes are on the red.  Artistic license.


Oh, that Grand Ol' Flag, oh that high-flying Flag, I have butchered your likeness on my nails...


Bottle shot:  OPI Over and Over A-Gwen, OPI 7th Inning Strrretch, and Revlon Spirit.

Bottle shot:  OPI Over and Over A-Gwen, OPI Seventh-Inning Stretch, and Revlon Spirit.

Are you planning to do, or have you done a patriotic nail art or makeup or fashion look for your country's Independence Day?

7 comments:

  1. These are cute! Love the blue tips, the stars, and everything else about this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how patriotic this is - but still subtle... you have such gorgeous manis - I'm always inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect pattern for this time of the year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Especially the blue tips. they're my favorite part.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute!! I love the stars :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are all so pretty & easy to recreate

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...