Lit from Within: Sunday Stamping - Pulsating Purple
-->

Sunday, June 8, 2014

Sunday Stamping - Pulsating Purple


Hello, Fireflies!

Today's Adventures in Stamping theme is 'Pulsating Purple and Pink'. I'm nursing a really torn up pinkie nail, so I picked a mani from the vault that I thought was a really pulsating purple... though it leans blue, not pink.

...and, somehow, I don't have a picture of the polish by itself, but it is Colors by Llarowe Big Girl Panties stamped with Finger Paints Black Expressionism and the Dashika Big SdP-D plate.

Dashika Big SdP-D plate

I thought it was a festive, maybe even *pulsating* look.  Not really sure what that means, actually. I'm just hoping it's close enough.


Kinda look like tiny Star Trek insignias, now that I look at it.


What's your interpretation of a 'pulsating purple or pink' look?  If you've done a nail or makeup look in that style, please feel free to post it on my Facebook page! I'd love to see it.

10 comments:

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...