Lit from Within: This Sunday Stamping is both A Comedy And A Tragedy
-->

Sunday, June 15, 2014

This Sunday Stamping is both A Comedy And A Tragedy


Hello, Fireflies!

I was going for a light/dark - comedy/tragedy theme today, and I think I succeeded, but not in the way I had hoped!

I started out with Wet 'n Wild Black Creme, and then free-handed a diagonal tip with Zoya Cosmo.

Wet 'n Wild Black Creme and a diagonal tip with Zoya Cosmo

Cosmo is a textured Pixie Dust, one of the super-chunky varieties.  I had to lay it on fairly thickly to block out the black underneath, but it evened out okay with some topcoat.  Plus, now look at the holo glitters!

Wet 'n Wild Black Creme and a diagonal tip with Zoya Cosmo

Today's Adventures In Stamping challenge was to use a plate that ended in 2, so I picked this comedy/tragedy stamp from Shany02, and stamped with Revlon Spirit and more Wet 'n Wild Black Creme.

comedy/tragedy stamp from Shany02, and stamped with Revlon Spirit and more Wet 'n Wild Black Creme

It's comedic that I thought I could do a two-toned stamp.


It's tragic that I messed up that beautiful light/dark thing I had going on.


Bottle shot:  Wet 'n Wild Black Creme, Zoya Cosmo, and Revlon Spirit.

Bottle shot:  Wet 'n Wild Black Creme, Zoya Cosmo, and Revlon Spirit.

I seem to have lost my stamping mojo! I got a Magic Eraser and cleaned my stamper, so maybe next time it'll work better.  The masks are cute, though, right?

9 comments:

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...