Lit from Within: Neon Zebra nails with Toni
-->

Monday, February 4, 2013

Neon Zebra nails with Toni

I got to try something new and challenging today, and I loved how it turned out.  My friend, Toni, who is 11, showed me a pix of a mani she liked, but thought that her nails were too small to have it on her nails.

Challenge Accepted.


I used Milani White On the Spot as a base color for the neons.  The pink is Essie Flirty Fuchsia, the blue is SOPI Slushied, and the yellow is a neon from a set I got at TJ Maxx or Marshalls.. I can't remember, and I gifted the set to Toni when I was done.


The black was my trusty nail art striper.  Took some practice for me to be happy with the stripes.  Luckily, Toni is easy-going!


This isn't a look I'd ordinarily think to do for myself, but I loved it on Toni, and it was fun to create.  What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...