Lit from Within: Sunday Stamping - Inspired by my (lack of) profession
-->

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Sunday Stamping - Inspired by my (lack of) profession


It's no secret that I am a fan of Cult Nails.  So, when they had their 2nd Anniversary collection special, I bought two.  Both of my Blaze polishes came with the CZ earrings, but it was fun to play and see if I could win the real diamonds!

I decided to use all three of the polishes from the Anniversary collex for my stamping challenge.  The topic this week was: inspired by my profession.


Well, I am an adjunct professor, but I'm not teaching this semester, so what I'm doing is blogging, and well, monkeying around. hee!


Isn't that monkey stamp *adorable*?  It's from Ana's Nail Art plate W217.


The white polish is Cult Nails Tempest, a glossy white that is perfect in two coats.   If you like white manis, it would be worth the cost to get Tempest.

The black is Fetish, a satin-matte black.  I left it matte on the Ruffian on my pinky and on the French tip on my ring finger, and topcoated it on my thumb and in the stamping.  You can see it stamps perfectly, and that is one coat on my nails.  ONE coat.  If you like Cult Nails Nevermore, you'll like Fetish. 

The glitter is Blaze, a copper and gold sparkle-fest.  It's pretty opaque in two coats, but you can see a subtle difference in the layering over black versus white. 

I definitely love to monkey around!  Never enough time in the day to do all the nothing I want to do. 

What do you think of the Cult Nails 2nd Anniversary collection?  If you'd like more information, check out Cult Nails on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...