Lit from Within: Sunday Stamping - Valentines' Day
-->

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Sunday Stamping - Valentines' Day



The theme this week is Valentines' Day.  Being half of an old married couple, we don't really celebrate the day of, but we're both pretty excited when candy goes on sale the day after.

Regardless, I'm not immune to the idea of romance, and pink, sparkly nails.  This is Essence Party Princess.  I had to thin this polish quite a bit.  Goopy, goopy!  and I was deluded to think it was an opaque color.  Nope, it's a pale pink, and I don't think you could get it to opacity without having so many layers it would never dry.


The stamp on my pinky is from Anna's Nail Art W222, and the hearts are from Mash-48.  I first tried using black, but I didn't like it.  Then, I tried Revlon Vintage, but there wasn't enough contrast.  Milani White on the Spot first, THEN Revlon Vintage is what I ended up with. 


Kinda looks like the crumbs at the bottom of a bag of conversation hearts!

Are you looking forward to Valentines' Day?

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for thinking of me! I do have this award, here's my post about it: http://beautylitfromwithin.blogspot.com/search/label/Liebster

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...