Lit from Within: Sunday Stamping - Something Nerdy!
-->

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Sunday Stamping - Something Nerdy!


I have such an affinity for the nerds and geeks of this world.  I married one of them!  So, when I was thinking about my mani for this week, I knew I wanted to start with a polish I absolutely loved and had waited and waited to get:  Illamasqua Raindrops.



Speaking of nerdy, I also bought an Ott light tonight, and am experimenting with it.  The first pix is in the evening, only overhead lightbulb, the way I usually take my pix.  The second one is with the Ott light.  It maybe reflected a little too much on the flakies, and makes it look textured, or rippled.  It's neither, really.  It is a beautiful grey/blue jelly with white flakies.  Love.

What I find so adorably nerdy these days is the 'Bronie' phenomenon from My Little Pony.  So I made my own version with rainbows and unicorns and ponies.


The stamps are from Mash 39 and 40, and I used Barry M Gelly in Blackberry.  I tried the Prickly Pear, but it didn't work with this color.  I ended up mixing it inadvertently with the Blackberry on the stamp I used on my thumb.  Marbled Bronie!


Are you a fan of nerd/geekdom?  Do you consider yourself a member?  What polish would you celebrate your nerdiness with?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...