Lit from Within: Zoya Chloe Choices
-->

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Zoya Chloe Choices

A friend asked me for some more layering options for Chloe, and being the enabler that I am, I am happy to oblige!

Left to Right, all Revlon:  Runway Pearl (sheer white with a red shimmer), Gold Coast (sheer, almost clear base with gold shimmer), Jelly (one coat hot pink), Trendy (one coat teal), and Urban (one coat navy blue)


Same order from Thumb to pinkie.  I tried to pick different types of bases, as well as different colors.  Chloe has a sheer pink base, so I wanted to see if it would enhance a sheer base, or match Jelly, or obscure Trendy.


Here's the verdict:


It's pretty hard to see over either of the sheer polishes, even more so in Real Life.  I love it over Jelly!  Over Urban it reminds me a little bit of DL Ray of Light.
 

What would you wear it over?

4 comments:

  1. Thanks, sweetie :) I absolutely love it over the darker polishes. It's going to be my next purchase!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy to help out. I love a good flakie! If you have a Walgreens nearby, Sinful Colors has re-released Green Ocean (a blue-green flakie) for St. Patrick's day. This week there is a Walgreen's $1 coupon, so you can get it for 99 cents.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. They are magical creatures, these flakies, right? :)

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...