Lit from Within: Sunday Stamping - Over The Rainbow - #GetLuckyNAC
-->

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Sunday Stamping - Over The Rainbow - #GetLuckyNAC


Hello, Fireflies!

It's always a lucky day when I can combine two challenges into one mani.  Is it extra special that one is a "Get Lucky" challenge? Only if one of us actually does, I say.

Hope it's me. uh, you.  Who am I kidding.  I hope it's me.

I started with a couple of coats of Revlon Spirit, and then stamped with Maybelline Bold Gold

I started with a couple of coats of Revlon Spirit, and then stamped with Maybelline Bold Gold using Winstonia W11 and Mash 40.  I don't seem to have an accurate rainbow stamp, so I had to fudge things a bit.
Winstonia W11 and Mash 40

And then, I let my freak flag fly.  Rainbows!


I freehanded the little pots and added glitter galore for the gold.  I thought about doing a decal, but sometimes I like the zen experience of just painting, and I didn't want to wait for all they drying time for a decal.  Granted, they probably would look better. 


But topcoat covers a multitude of sins.  Pretttttyyyy colllorrrsssss.....  ooooooohhhhhhh..... ahhhhhh...

Bottle shot:  Revlon Spirit, Sinful Colors Energetic Red, Wet 'n Wild Straight A Jesse,  Wet 'n Wild Pin 'Em Slater, Wet 'n Wild Nerd Alert: Screech, Wet 'n Wild Chick Magnet Zach, Pixi Amazing Amethyst, Wet 'n Wild Fashionista Lisa, and nail art stripers in black and gold glitter.  (Not Pictured - Maybelline Bold Gold.)

Bottle shot:  Revlon Spirit, Sinful Colors Energetic Red, Wet 'n Wild Straight A Jesse,  Wet 'n Wild Pin 'Em Slater, Wet 'n Wild Nerd Alert: Screech, Wet 'n Wild Chick Magnet Zach, Pixi Amazing Amethyst, Wet 'n Wild Fashionista Lisa, and nail art stripers in black and gold glitter.  (Not Pictured - Maybelline Bold Gold.)

Do you think if I found a leprechaun, he would grant me the wish of perfect nails?


12 comments:

  1. Oh what fun rainbow nails! Great idea to use the stamping as a guideline too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! They were fun and bright. And BRIGHT! lol

      Delete
  2. Oh wow, that is a colorful and happy rainbow mani!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool and colorful! Like it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bright and cheerful colors! Which is good for me today because it's dark and dreary here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omgosh this mani is so happy, I love it both plain gold on white and the final version :) You did a fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that combination of ivory with gold!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it before with just the stamping, and after when you colored it in! What an awesome mani! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...