Lit from Within: Get Lucky Nail Art Challenge - Twisted Green
-->

Friday, March 14, 2014

Get Lucky Nail Art Challenge - Twisted Green


Hello, Fireflies!

Welcome to the first day of the Get Lucky Nail Art Challenge!  Today's mani is simply... mahvelous.  I wanted this polish, thought I'd missed my chance, and then got it in a blog sale.  This is Jindie Nails Don't Get It Citrus Twisted.

Jindie Nails Don't Get It Citrus Twisted

I did layer down a base coat of white because I wanted that lime green to really POP.  And, oh, is it LIME.  That is neon green realness! Love all the different citrusy colors of glitters in this mix.  Makes me want a big ol' margarita.

Of course, I'm always up for a margarita, so that's not saying much.  But isn't it green and springy and citrusy?


Bottle shot:  Jindie Nails Don't Get It Citrus Twisted, and Revlon Spirit.

Bottle shot:  Jindie Nails Don't Get It Citrus Twisted, and Revlon Spirit

Are ya feeling lucky yet? Get ready for 3 more days of Irish Love!



33 comments:

  1. Oh wow! I need that Jindie! It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's one of my fave Indies. Her polishes are top-notch!

      Delete
  2. I LOVE THAT POLISH! I don't wear a lot of green but this one is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't get into greens right away, but now I love them. This green is so unusual, with the 'citrus' accents, too.

      Delete
  3. That green is amazing! So bright.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Putting white under it really makes it pop. Good trick with all neons, though I'm sure you know already!

      Delete
  4. I can't wait for St. Patty's day and painting my nails green!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After this challenge, I hope I can muster up the excitement to wear green again on the 17th! lol

      Delete
  5. That polish is a amazeballz. :) I don't know what I'm going to do with my nails for the 17th. I need to get a plan together, fast. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear if you don't have a holiday-appropriate mani, they take away your beauty blogger card. I'm just sayin. ;)

      Delete
  6. I love the neon lime green! I'll be painting my nails green for St Patty's!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you post it on your blog! Will you be wearing a bright green lippie, too? :) If anyone can, you can!

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Who knew I'd still be rocking neon as an old broad..

      Delete
  8. Oooooh so bright! Love it! Nice polish choice :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh that is super bright and super pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love love that polish, did I mention I really love that polish?!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Definitely reminds me of a margarita! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wish you could come do my nails for St. Patricks day! This is the perfect color.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Now that's a happy color for St. Patrick's day :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooh - I love the neon. So fun and reminds me of the beach :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like it so much ! To bad green looks terrible on me

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this polish on you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Using a white polish as a base is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my goodness, the NEON! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...