Lit from Within: Red Rainbow
-->

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Red Rainbow

Hello, Fireflies!

I have a very simple nail art for you today, just a glitter with a creamy accent.

Jindie Nails Midnight Rainbow, and Julep Anisa

This gorgeous black jelly with holo rainbow circle glitters is Jindie Nails Midnight Rainbow. I wish it were a tad more opaque - next time, I will probably use one layer of black creme underneath.

gorgeous black jelly with holo rainbow circle glitters is Jindie Nails Midnight Rainbow

I thought that the dark red of Julep Anisa went really well with the glowing red circle glitters. I don't wear red very often, but I love blood reds like this one.


ETA (3/4) - Oops, forgot I had this pix of both hands! Nubbins!



Bottle shot:  Jindie Nails Midnight Rainbow, and Julep Anisa

Bottle shot:  Jindie Nails Midnight Rainbow, and Julep Anisa

Are you still loving the circle glitters, too? Or is the red cream more to your taste?

10 comments:

  1. I love circle glitters! I don't own many but I still really like them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I'm a big fan of Jindie Nails, too! Thanks!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I don't think Julep should be as expensive as it is, but they do make some pretty polishes.

      Delete
  4. Oh wow, that jelly is so cool! That's why i love indie companies, they have the freedom to experiment with colors and glitters to make truly unique shades :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find it funny when the big companies *finally* catch on to what the Indies are doing. I wonder how long it will be before they're doing circle glitters?

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. I agree - love the holo and colored glitters peeking through the black.

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...