Lit from Within: Sunday Stamping - Undah Da Sea
-->

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Sunday Stamping - Undah Da Sea


Hello, Fireflies!

It's time again for Sunday, Sunday, Sunday Stamping! Today, we'll be *blub* *blub* under water!  My version of water starts with Nina Ultra Pro Twinkle, Twinkle.  I'm not sure if it's supposed to be a textured polish or a rough glitter.  I was actually glad to have it a little textured, because I felt that would add to the 'under water' effect. 

You believed that, right? Good.

Nina Ultra Pro Twinkle, Twinkle

I found this cute image on my stamping plate DRK-C, and used Finger Paints Silver Sculpture (a lilac-leaning silver) for the stamping.  Totally adorable, right? I only wish my nails were big enough for the whole stamp.  

stamping plate DRK-C

I used different parts of the stamp on different fingers, and then I decided to create a backwards 'decal' look by painting in some of the fish 'n things. 


I love how colorful it turned out, like a kids' toy aquarium!


I used a lot of different polishes while painting this scene.  Bottle shot:  Nina Ultra Pro Twinkle Twinkle, Finger Paints Silver Sculpture, Revlon Spirit, Nabi Gold, Liquid Sky Lacquer Marisa Lander's Dancing Flames, Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer 2014, Cover Girl Silver Lining, and Born Pretty Holo #3.

Bottle shot:  Nina Ultra Pro Twinkle Twinkle, Finger Paints Silver Sculpture, Revlon Spirit, Nabi Gold, Liquid Sky Lacquer Marisa Lander's Dancing Flames, Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer 2014, Cover Girl Silver Lining, and Born Pretty Holo #3.

What would you like to see under the sea?

11 comments:

  1. That blue base color is pretty! What a cute under the sea theme you did too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We really has gone under the surface now, haven't we - very sweet mani!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo pretty fishies! That blue is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! I think that base polish is perfect for an under water scene :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that is a lot of polishes you used, but the result was worth it :) Your nails look like a mini-aquarium, so fun to look at!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cute!!! that base color is perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been trying to get more into stamping but I've failed time and time

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...