Lit from Within: Silver Sparkly Slick
-->

Saturday, March 8, 2014

Silver Sparkly Slick

Hello, Fireflies!

Today's mani just happened when I was playing around.  I started with Nailtini Caviar Cocktail.  This might be just one coat, I can't remember.  This came in one of my Ipsy bags, I believe, and before I got to try it, everyone who had was complaining about getting *another* silver. 

Well, I have a lot of silver polishes, and yet, I have nothing like this one.  There's something very rich about this one.  It's not fully silver, more gunmetal, I think.  I plan on using it for stamping, too, because it's so thick. 

Nailtini Caviar Cocktail

I played around making different shapes with my white striper, and then filled in the gaps with Paris Sparkles Oil Slick, a purple-tinted holographic glitter.


I do have a soft spot for scattered holographic glitters.  I really like how they add just a little sparkle to the grey.


Bottle shot:  Nailtini Caviar Cocktail, Paris Sparkles Oil Slick, and white striper.

Bottle shot:  Nailtini Caviar Cocktail, Paris Sparkles Oil Slick, and white striper

Are you over silver/gunmetal polish?  What's your favorite one? 

9 comments:

  1. Liking that glitter you used here. The silver looks good too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too like the added glitter, very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! It makes me think of New Years Eve!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Looks a bit whimsical (which I love)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love nailtini polishes :0

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very interesting pattern, I love the holo accent in the middle.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very interesting pattern, I love the holo accent in the middle.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...