Lit from Within: GOT Purple Triangles
-->

Thursday, March 13, 2014

GOT Purple Triangles


Hello, Fireflies!

Today's Golden Oldie Thursday challenge is Purple.  I remember going on a hunt for this purple - once I saw swatches, it had to be mine! This is Orly Cashmere Cardigan in a sponge gradient with Sally Hansen White Tip.

Orly Cashmere Cardigan in a sponge gradient with Sally Hansen White Tip

Then, I took tape and made a triangle shape.  I tried to do a reverse gradient, but it came out mostly purple.  It would have looked cool, though.  Trust.

I tried to do a reverse gradient, but it came out mostly purple

Topcoat makes it pretty.  I love topcoat.  It smooths out everything and makes it look like I meant it to look that way; like all my decisions were on purpose.  It's magical.


How cute are these triangle studs?


Bottle shot:  Sally Hansen White Tip and Orly Cashmere Cardigan.

Bottle shot:  Sally Hansen White Tip and Orly Cashmere Cardigan.

Have you done a successful reverse gradient?  Any tips?



2 comments:

  1. That Orly shade is pretty! Nice triangles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab design, I like how you applied the triangle studs in the opposite way to the painted triangle it looks great x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...