Lit from Within: Bling-tastic Dotted Stripes
-->

Friday, March 28, 2014

Bling-tastic Dotted Stripes

Hello, Fireflies!

Are you as excited as I am that Sally's is now carrying OPI? They regularly put polishes on clearance, and I picked up some of the Gwen Stefani collex half off!

Including this vampy brick red, OPI I Sing In Color.  It's a crelly, which is in essence a creme, but with a slight lean towards a jelly to give it that depth and shine.

OPI I Sing In Color

I could not resist the large circle holo glitters in OPI I Snow You Love Me.  They are spectacular.  I painted the polish on a cosmetic sponge, and then picked up the glitters with a dotting tool and placed them on my nails.  I was inspired by this dotted nail art from Rin's Nail Files.

I could not resist the large circle holo glitters in OPI I Snow You Love Me

I have matched pink and burgundy before - it's becoming a fave combination.  With these blingy circle glitters, though? Taken to a new level! Loving this!


I actually did both hands and forgot to take a pix.  So bummed about that.  It looked amazing. Felt like I had diamonds flashing all night.  Say what? I couldn't hear you over my nails.


OPI I Sing In Color, Hey Baby, and I Snow You Love Me.

OPI I Sing In Color, Hey Baby, and I Snow You Love Me.

Have you done a mani lately that you just fell in love with?  What was it?

20 comments:

  1. How fun is this mani!?! :) That glitter polish looks pretty fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reminds me of a disco ball! Love the glitter you used too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude... :D

    I love that Sally's is carrying OPI, now. Makes feeding my need soooo much easier. And cheaper. Because... COUPONS, baby! And sales and yeah. Plus, I have a fellow polish fanatic working at my Sally's who is very sympathetic to my addiction and she hooks me up with collections and special goodies and so on, on request. It's kinda sweet. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. this reminds me of a little makeup bag I had a few years ago. I misplaced it and haven't seen it in years. This is such a sweet mani - you have the best designs :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun mani! Big glitters or bling don't last to me, I pick them so bad!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such detail! I do not have the patience to pick out glitters! It looks so pretty though! I thought they were the rhinestones at first!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh how cute!! I would have been distracted by my mani too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bling bling I love it!!! So cute! #shinebrightlikeadiamond

    ReplyDelete
  9. Makes me think of Neapolitan ice cream lol!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a super girly manicure, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This mani is gorgeous! Would've taken me forever to do it so I admire your patience :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I loveeee this. Pink and Brown go so well together

    ReplyDelete
  13. Half off at Sally's? *runs to the store*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...