Lit from Within: Fudge Urban Mousse - #FindItAtTarget
-->

Monday, March 31, 2014

Fudge Urban Mousse - #FindItAtTarget


Hello, Fireflies!

There's this cool program called Influenster, where they judge you on how influential they think you are, and in what areas of interest.  If you pass their tests (e.g. "What is your favorite color," "What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?") then they might give you something to try out and talk about.

I was pretty excited to get a #FindItAtTarget box, because I love Target.  The husband and I even have date nights there. Yeah, I know how lame that sounds, but really, it's insanely romantic and sweet.  We are so not newlyweds anymore.

So, this was what came in my Target box:  Fudge Urban Iced Raspberry and Vanilla Styling Mousse.

Fudge Urban Iced Raspberry and Vanilla Styling Mousse

Wow, I haven't used mousse in a looong time.  Like maybe the 80's.  Things have changed.  For one, look at this cool dispenser.  It looks like a crazy, spiky, toothy mouth. 

look at this cool dispenser

I thought that the mousse would smell, oh, I don't know, like raspberry and vanilla?  Nope.  It didn't smell much at all.  It had a little of that chemical smell from the aerator, but it was very faint.  Nothing like the stinky mousses of my youth.

Nothing like the stinky mousses of my youth

Ooh, fluffy!


I have a lot of thick, curly hair, so there was no way that just mousse would handle it, but I went minimal.  Instead of my usual oils and curling cream, I went with a light spritz of hair oil and a couple of handfuls of the mousse.

Quiz Question - is this pix taken from my front or my back?

Quiz Question - is this pix taken from my front or my back?

Peek-a-boo!  That's my Cousin It impression! 


I'm just not ready to give up my oils and creams, but this would work really well for someone with a little less hair.  I like that it didn't smell strongly (though I was hoping for some of the namesake scents).  And, best of all, it's stocked at my fave place - Target!

And, best of all, it's stocked at my fave place - Target!

What's your favorite Target find?

Stay Tuned! At 9 am Eastern, my #NailArtForNubs post goes live!


22 comments:

  1. What a fun and cute post. I should really get more into influenster, its a pretty nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was ready to run out and grab it if it smelled like raspberry & vanilla lol. I haven't used mousse in years either... but wow you do have a lot of hair <3 I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't use mousse either and I have lotsa lotsa hair so I doubt if this would work for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was such a cute post! I have had a couple hair stylists use mousse on me before but it's definitely not an every day thing for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know I never use mousse... it just doesn't seem to make a difference for me =\

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girl, you have so much hair! It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your thick curly hair. I am jealous!! I am Not a mouse rocker either. Gotta love hair serums and oils. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't think mousse and curly hair go together either!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have extra fine hair. So I am always looking for a great mousse!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so jealous of your thick hair! Thin hair for me so mousse is sometimes my best friend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have gorgeous hair! I'm a little bummed it wasn't raspberry vanilla scented! lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your hair looks very pretty! I wish mine were little bit thicker.... and so I think this mousse would work well for my straight hair!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute! I am envious of your volume

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oooh if it had smelled I would have run out and bought it! haha I love your hair - my hair has absolutely no life or body to it at all!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I wish I could understand influenster

    ReplyDelete
  16. I didn't even know Fudge was sold outside of Australia. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have been working with Influenster for a while and for some reason they want to keep sending me food stuff when i am a beauty blogger. It is kinda weird.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cute! Great suggestion for me to try :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. LOL love the cousin IT pic. I wish this smelled like its name!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I stopped working with Influenster a while ago because it always seemed like too much work, but I'm really glad you enjoyed your experience. This mousse looks like a great product!

    ReplyDelete
  21. You are so cute! I love your curls.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...