Lit from Within: Meteoroid Garden
-->

Saturday, June 21, 2014

Meteoroid Garden


Hello, Fireflies!

I recently discovered a new-to-me Indie called Celestial Cosmetics, out of Australia.  Can I just say, LOVE!

Celestial Cosmetics Meteoroid, a multichrome holo that morphs between gold and green and bronze

This is Celestial Cosmetics Meteoroid, a multichrome holo that morphs between gold and green and bronze.  It's really hard to pin it to one color! The formula was *amazeballs* too.  Just flowed onto the nail.

Celestial Cosmetics Meteoroid, a multichrome holo that morphs between gold and green and bronze

I bought these water decals from Born Pretty Store during one of their sales. (If you'd like to go shopping, feel free to use my coupon (GVX31) for 10% off!)  I love water decals - they are so easy to use.

This set has flowers AND butterflies, so it's perfect for today's challenge!


I thought it might be risky putting these reddish pink flowers over Meteoroid, but I love how they look together.  Hubby wasn't so sure it was going to work, but he ended up loving it.

I love proving him wrong.  One of the basic building blocks to our successful marriage, really.


This kinda makes me think of Japanese art.


Such a short Challenge Your Nail Art challenge this month! I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. 


13 comments:

  1. Love the combination of the nail polish & the water decals. Great job pairing them up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I absolutely love the design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL your poor hubby...just kidding!! ;) I love how this turned out. That holo is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty holo polish and those decals were perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! I love your nail art

    ReplyDelete
  6. Celestial Cosmetics' Meteoroid is pretty

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute nail art!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that holo polish! And those decals are perfect for this challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...