Lit from Within: Are You Superstitious?
-->

Friday, June 13, 2014

Are You Superstitious?

Hello, Fireflies!

Booga-booga!  It's Friday the 13th!  Are you superstitious?  I am!  Well, at least I'm wearing Superstitious.  Revlon Superstitious - a gorgeous marine blue!

Revlon Superstitious - a gorgeous marine blue!

This has quickly gone up in the ranks as one of my fave blues.  Love the color, love the application. Love how it goes with everything - like this red, blue, and black glitter called Sugar Rim, from Milani.

Milani Sugar Rim, a red, blue, and black glitter in a clear base.

I'm even wearing Superstitious on my toes, with a little glitter.  But I don't do pix of feet. *jibblies*  So, here's another pix of my mani.  Love it!


Bottle shot:  Revlon Superstitious, and Milani Sugar Rim.

Bottle shot:  Revlon Superstitious, and Milani Sugar Rim.

Have a great day... and don't step on any sidewalk cracks, walk under any ladders, or break any mirrors!  

Also shared on The Nail Files and the Nail Files Pinterest Board. Please feel free to click through for more nail art.

 photo newbutton_zps284b4cd7.jpg

26 comments:

  1. Love that glitter! Its so fun with all the different colors in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. those glitters are so micro they look like sand! LOVE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As much as I love glitter, microglitters are my absolute fave.

      Delete
  3. LOVE that combo - I'm a sucker for that color of blue anyway, but then you add that glitter and it really makes it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful color combo. I am loving that glitter by Milani. That blue with it looks amazing!!! Great mani!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've become a big fan of blue myself much to my surprise. Loved seeing the Milani glitter too. I wondered what that type of glitter looked like. Great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was born on the 13th! Love the blues in the mani :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not superstitious at all! I was born on Friday the 13th and I got married on Friday the 13th. It's a lucky day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is really cool! Makes remembering your special days a little easier, too, I bet. Anything to help out the hubby.. lol!!

      Delete
  8. I'm not superstitious but I do believe in lots of weird things. Love the sparkles.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think my love for blue comes from the fact that it doesn't look to great on me

    ReplyDelete
  10. that combo is gorgeous. I have a hard time pulling off blues - but now I think I'm gonna add some cool glitters ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sometimes the simple manis are the prettiest. I love the blue and glitter combo!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute! I love speckles over blue base :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooh, what a pretty combo. Milani's glitters are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Girl, how are you not a hand model?! Seriously. You have some of the best pics! And I love the theme, like, a LOT. Plus the blue is gorgeous and the glitter is way cool. And thanks for throwing out the link to the nail files' Pinterest board! I always forget to mention it on my posts (I'm such a bad blogger! *headdesk* Haha!).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, you're sweet. Editing hides a multitude of sins, like the fact that I have child-size hands and stubby fingers! lol! Thank you for the special compliment, though! Thanks for hosting the Nail Files!

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...