Lit from Within: Bewitch(ed), Bothered, and Bewildered...
-->

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Bewitch(ed), Bothered, and Bewildered...

Hello, Fireflies!

Were you spooked by that full moon on Friday the 13th?  Did it bewitch you? 

Will this polish bewitch you?  It is Picture Polish Bewitch, a plummy-brown with shimmer and maybe some flakie action going on.

Picture Polish Bewitch, a plummy-brown with shimmer and maybe some flakies

I love complex polishes like this!

Picture Polish Bewitch

To play off the gold shimmer, I added some gold studs and a little yellow-gold rhinestone.  Kinda looks like grape leaves to me now.


I love adding studs to dress up a mani.  I don't keep them on for long.. I'm a picker.  But they are fun for a minute! 


Grapes? or weird bowl haircut from the 70's?  I can't decide now which it looks like more.  Macro pictures are not always kind to nail art!

10 comments:

  1. I love the embellishments! It made me think of beetles!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. beetles! lol. I didn't see that, but you're right.

      Delete
  2. I was awed by the full moon but didn't realize it coincided with Friday the 13th. Spooky!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder if it was any crazier than usual for those who have to deal with people, like police, and hospitals! Double-cray! lol

      Delete
  3. I was ooking at the moon last night thru photos because I was too lazy to go out! Cute mani again, those studs will last me for a minute because I like to pick, haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I happened to be out, so I got to see it... but I hear ya on the wonders of the Interwebs. I love being able to see all kinds of things I'd never be able to in real life.

      Delete
  4. beautiful! Looks like bees to me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, with golden wings! I'm totally busting these studs out again when I have a bee challenge. Thanks!

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...