Lit from Within: Stress Management and a D!ck In A Box! #NailArtForNubs
-->

Monday, June 9, 2014

Stress Management and a D!ck In A Box! #NailArtForNubs

Hello, Fireflies!

I really like creating posts that showcase a step-by-step process of how I achieved a nail art look.  It really bugs me when I get so involved in the creation of the look that I forget to photograph a step!

I hope it bothers me more than it bothers you.  Pretend there was a picture of Girly Bits D!ck In A Box by itself, first, because it is a gorgeous holo.  Grey with green and a multicolor rainbow, it's spectacular.

I paired it with Ginger + Liz Stress Management, a teal creme.  I didn't use tape, just the polish brush.  I'm going to cover my mistakes with glitter in a second.


Glitter covers lots of mistakes!


I added a few festive rhinestones, in alternating green and white.


Funky and fun. This holo is super amazing, too.  So much color!


Bottle shot:  Girly Bits D!ck In A Box, Ginger + Liz Stress Management, and a Stripe Rite teal glitter striper.

Bottle shot:  Girly Bits D!ck In A Box, Ginger + Liz Stress Management, and a Stripe Rite teal glitter striper.

Don't let nubbins cramp your nail art style! Horizontal stripes - especially offset ones - can create illusions of length.  I often choose smaller rhinestones so I can fit more on my nubbins, too - 2 mm is a great size for small nails.


Two posts today! If you missed it, I posted my quick review of all the subscription boxes I received in May! Click HERE for my post.

7 comments:

  1. So sparkly! Great tips for nub nail art :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That holographic shade is stunning! Love the whole look :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lisa! D!ck In A Box is one of my fave holos. It's really so much prettier than in the picture.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. It does have teal in it! lol! thanks, girl.

      Delete
  4. I really like this color combo. The holo and teals are so pretty together. :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...