Lit from Within: Ermagerd! Burbles!
-->

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Ermagerd! Burbles!


Hello, Fireflies!

It's the last Black & White NCC challenge this month! Who knew that Black and White nails could be so much fun?

I started this with one of my new fave black holos, KBShimmer Stark Raven Mad.  It's got a beautiful rainbow, and it's not grey or brown, like so many 'black' holos are. 

of my new fave black holos, KBShimmer Stark Raven Mad

Simple white bubbles with Revlon Spirit and stamping plate Mash-43.

Simple white bubbles with Revlon Spirit and stamping plate Mash-43

But then, the stamp goes from this... to this!

Simple white bubbles with Revlon Spirit and stamping plate Mash-43

I matched different sized clear rhinestones to the circles for a fun, blingy-beyond-blingy look.


I actually started with just a ring accent finger... but I couldn't help myself.  It was too fun to stop.


Bottle shot:  KBShimmer Stark Raven Mad and Revlon Spirit.

Bottle shot:  KBShimmer Stark Raven Mad and Revlon Spirit.

You know what it reminds me of?


Makes me laugh, every time.



26 comments:

  1. Love that holographic color! The rhinestones make this such a fun design too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, that meme! You're killing me w/ all your mani add-ons! I get what you feel, once you pop you can't stop!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! this is some serious art! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That KB Shimmer is stunning on you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ermagherd! Blinged out nails! LOL! I love the base color. It reminds me of a few other black holos I have, but this one has some nice shimmer to it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bahahahahahahaha I love that meme! Awesome job :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whoohooo look at the bling bling. I am loving the black and white nails and that is some serious jewels on the nail. Bling Bling love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OOOOO I love that KBShimmer color!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a beautiful black holographic!

    ReplyDelete
  10. HAhahaha!! The meme cracked me up. Love the bubbles ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this design. The base color is pretty too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the design and LMAO @ ermagherd!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, that is one gorgeous mani! I love all the bling :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOLLLLL errrmergerrrddddd bberrrbleessss. Love that base shade.

    ReplyDelete
  15. That last image is killing me hahaha. Gorgeous mani as always!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ok, point one... that mani is awesome. two... omfg I'm laughing so hard at the ermahgerd girl!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cutest bubbles evahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hahaha i love the mani and love the meme even more.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...