Lit from Within: Sunday Stamping - Summer Fun!
-->

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Sunday Stamping - Summer Fun!


Hello, Fireflies!

Are you ready for summer yet? It feels like summer already, though it doesn't 'officially' start until later this month.  For some, summer means the water, tiny clothes, and fruity drinks.  For me, it means A/C... and fruity drinks.

What's more refreshing than white?  Revlon Spirit is a great two-coat fast-dry creamy white.  And, I picked up a few bottles on clearance, so even better.

Revlon Spirit is a great two-coat fast-dry creamy white

Winstonia W106 is full of summery images.  Unfortunately, I couldn't get the fruity drink to stamp at all!  Ah, well, I'll just drink 'em instead of wearing 'em.

Winstonia W106

I used Revlon Ultra Violet and Pop Art for the stamping - bikinis and flipflops and sunglasses and beach balls!


Cute... but not exactly what I had envisioned in my head, ya know?  Glitter makes everything better, though.  LA Girl Sprinkle is a mix of hot pink and white hex glitters in a clear base.


Bottle shot: Revlon Pop Art, Spirit, and Ultra Violet, and LA Girl Sprinkle.

Bottle shot: Revlon Pop Art, Spirit, and Ultra Violet, and LA Girl Sprinkle

What nail trend says summer to you? Neons? Rainbow glitter? White nails?

3 comments:

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...