Lit from Within: Saturday Spam - Holo, Glitter, and Studs
-->

Saturday, May 31, 2014

Saturday Spam - Holo, Glitter, and Studs

Hello, Fireflies!

Time again to reach back into the vault for a few one-offs that were fun, but for some reason didn't make it into a post of their own.  The little rejected manis that could, as it were. The chorus line manis.  The bench-warmers.

I've really sold them, haven't I?

First up, Glittering Elements Odin, a metallic green with hidden holo hex glitters.

Glittering Elements Odin, a metallic green with hidden holo hex glitters

I paired this with two glitter toppers from the LA.Girl Splatter line - Sputter (purple and white glitter in a clear base) and Sparkle (gold and white glitter in a clear base).  Maybe I was going for a Mardi Gras theme?

I paired Odin with two glitter toppers from the LA.Girl Splatter line

I went back and double checked the name of this polish, because it confuses me now as much as it did when I first used it.  This is Aly's Dream Polish Dreamy Amethyst.  Personally, I've only ever known Amethysts to be purple.  This is not a failure of my camera - this polish is blue.  Maybe a hint of purple flash. Nonetheless, it's a gorgeous blue!

Aly's Dream Polish Dreamy Amethyst

That cute little crescent moon stud and rhinestone is sitting on top of Colors by Llarowe Best Day Of My Life.  I've been really impressed with the pigmentation and rainbow flame of CbL holos! The formulas do tend to run a little thick, but usually not unwieldy.  This is a really lovely royal purple with blue flash.

Colors by Llarowe Best Day Of My Life, a really lovely royal purple with blue flash.

And last, but not least, Jade Sunset.  Still one of the best holo values, this little Brazilian brand packs a solid holo punch!  I love this coral.

Jade Sunset, gorgeous coral holo.

So, there you have it, folks, the latest installment of 'Spam From The Vault.'  Any favorites?

8 comments:

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...