Lit from Within: Tri-Flakies and Flowers
-->

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Tri-Flakies and Flowers

Hello, Fireflies!

I interpreted today's Tri-Polish Tuesday a little loosely - more like Tri-Color.  Because I only used one polish - Colors by Llarowe Hellcat, a stunning purple jelly with red flakies. 

Colors by Llarowe Hellcat, a stunning purple jelly with red flakies

I thought it was discontinued, but I'm glad it's not because I really love flakies, and, like Pokemon, gotta catch 'em all!

Colors by Llarowe Hellcat, a stunning purple jelly with red flakies

Hellcat technically has two of the three colors, but I wanted to emphasize the red and add the green, so I made flowers from rhinestones and topcoat.


You know me, I like sticking random things on my nails!


What are some of your favorite flakie polishes, if you have one?


30 comments:

  1. Love the flower accents! That's also a stunning polish on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun flowers you made with those rhinestones. I really like lilies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always make me smile scrolling down your photos. The reveal is always the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is the best compliment! Awww, thanks!!

      Delete
  4. Flowers are the icing on the cake! I don't have any flakie polishes :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous base color!! I have yet to find a flakie that I'm truly wowed by, but I think they just aren't my favorite type of polish! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all your fun 3d nail art!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooooh I love those little nail stickies. So cute. And that base is such a gorgeous shade. Love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute! My favorite flakie would be Cult Nails Seduction, I'm obsessive with purples lately :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. those flowers are adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those flowers are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the basecoat and the flowers are just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Springtime has arrived on your nails!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I don't have any flakies but I love those flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This might be my favorite one that you've done yet!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I got my mom a few of those flowers for mothers days since she loves nail art that's easy to do :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...