Lit from Within: Saturday Holo Spam - Indie Purple Edition!
-->

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Saturday Holo Spam - Indie Purple Edition!

Hello, Fireflies! 

Welcome to Saturday Spam! I have a few purple holos to show you today, all wonderful in their own way!

I Love Nail Polish Kings & Queens. Royal purple holo goodness.  Have you seen the new Summer holos? They're on presale now.  I couldn't resist getting a few.  Her polishes are buttery!

I Love Nail Polish Kings & Queens. Royal purple holo goodness

Aly's Dream Polish  Intense Blurple.  When Aly does a pre-sale, it's amazing! She puts everything up, and will make it to order.  She doesn't use Spectraflair, and most of her holos are scattered holo.  Look at this amazing pigmentation!

Aly's Dream Polish  Intense Blurple.

The Devil Wears Polish Lady Marmalade.  This picture doesn't do it justice - it's complex, with purple and pink holo flame. Her polishes tend to be a little on the thick side, but not gloopy.

The Devil Wears Polish Lady Marmalade.

Girly Bits Ho-Ho-Hope.  Forever a GB fan! This was part of her holiday collection, and it's a gorgeous purple.  In the next picture, I add to it!

Girly Bits Ho-Ho-Hope.  Forever a GB fan!

Joss In A Violet Haze.  This is a white glitter holo with a purple shimmer.  Looks great over Ho-Ho-Hope!

Joss In A Violet Haze.  This is a white glitter holo with a purple shimmer.

And a bottle shot of Girly Bits Ho-Ho-Hope, and Joss In A Violet Haze.  Don't the purples match beautifully?

bottle shot of Girly Bits Ho-Ho-Hope, and Joss In A Violet Haze

Do you love purple like I love purple? Have you tried any of these Indie brand polishes?

9 comments:

  1. Such pretty purple holos! I can't get enough of them so this was great to see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just ordered ILNP Kings & Queens yesterday, now I look even more forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice, I like this subtle gradient!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty purple!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE purple! You have a great skill at making the perfect nail color combos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Purple is my fav color! Love ALL of these!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...