Lit from Within: Party On! #NailArtForNubs
-->

Monday, May 19, 2014

Party On! #NailArtForNubs


 Hello, Fireflies!

It's time to Party On! Party on, Wayne, party on, Garth!


What says party more than red? How about OPI's red with Gwen Stefani - Over and Over a-Gwen? A true, classic tomato red:

Over and Over a-Gwen? A true, classic tomato red

To that red, I say we add a disco ball! OPI In True Stefani Fashion is a glitterbomb of silver and holo in tiny hexes and medium squares.

OPI In True Stefani Fashion is a glitterbomb of silver and holo in tiny hexes and medium squares

If it's a formal party, that means Black Tie, right? 


I love sticking things on my nails.


What are your go-to party nails?









25 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous red. And I love the rocker vibe to it with the black bows. You seriously should do a mani book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing combo! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummm, I love this so much! Partying totally means black tie! :) And I'm totally giggling over the last picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. eeeeee! Bows are my favorite! And so is Wayne!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great red! I like the bow tie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those bows are so cute, and LOL at the meme!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute. I've never seen bows, great bling!

    ReplyDelete
  8. that is a pretty red! Love the bow bling

    ReplyDelete
  9. lol - love it! Excellent! :D Gorgeous look!

    ReplyDelete
  10. lulll exceleeeent, SHWING! love the nails!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the special touch with the bows on there! Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I know you love sticking thingies to your nails! I'm the opposite, I pick everything!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You just totally made me want to watch Wayne's World. Love that movie.

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's like a party on your nails! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...