Lit from Within: GOT - Neon Dotticure!
-->

Thursday, May 8, 2014

GOT - Neon Dotticure!


Hello, Fireflies!

I, uh, didn't take any pictures of the build up for today's GOT.  I started off on the wrong polish, as it were.  Not that Orly Point Blanche is a bad polish, no.  But do you see there, on the front of the bottle where it says it's for French Manicures?

I think Orly took that a little too literally, and they made the brush small.  Which is a good thing, if you're doing a French Manicure.  Not a good thing if you're just trying to use opaque white polish to cover a nail. 

It wasn't small like a nail art brush, though, so I didn't know what was wrong at first.  Definitely a 'derp!' moment.



For the neon challenge, I took some of the Kleancolor neon minis I had in Mango, Neon Purple, Funky Yellow, and Neon Green, and dotted them on, along with Wet 'n Wild Black Creme.


Bottle shot:  Orly Point Blanche, Kleancolor Neon Purple and Green, Funky Yellow, and Mango, and Wet 'n Wild Black Creme.

Bottle shot:  Orly Point Blanche, Kleancolor Neon Purple and Green, Funky Yellow, and Mango, and Wet 'n Wild Black Creme.

Are you ready for neons yet?



22 comments:

  1. ohmy! I realllllly love this dotticure! Perfect shades!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun manicure! I love dots and dotticures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dotti-cure me :)
    I am actually wearing a neon polish from Zoya, VERY orange

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! I love this one! Neons and dots!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this mani. Right now for summer I am bit obsessed with neons, so this soooooooo me. A perfect mani for a summer pool party. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your neon dots. I do believe it is time to haul out my neons. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful combination of colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this!! I like these colors together - they made a great doticure.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your manis are always so cute and original!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this. I want to try it out so I can rock it out during the summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wish I was good at nail art. I love polka dots!

    ReplyDelete
  12. love this mani, one of my favorites if yours

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this! So pretty and funky. Also would make a great pedi!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...