Lit from Within: Memorial Day Skittles
-->

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Memorial Day Skittles

Hello, Fireflies!

Today's post is a combination of two challenges - Celebrating Memorial Day, and skittle nails for the NCC.  So, I give you my Memorial Day Skittle:


I wanted to do a traditional Red, White, and Blue theme (Sinful Colors Embers Only, LynBDesigns Old St. Nick, and Pupa 701) but I also wanted to recognize the somberness of the occasion; hence, the Wet 'n Wild Black Creme.

And stars, because I gotta stick something on my nails, right?


Bottle shot:  Sinful Colors Embers Only, LynBDesigns Old St. Nick, and Pupa 701, Wet 'n Wild Black Creme, and my little dollar store bottle of stars.

Bottle shot:  Sinful Colors Embers Only, LynBDesigns Old St. Nick, and Pupa 701, and Wet 'n Wild Black Creme

If you're celebrating this Monday, please take a moment to remember those who gave all in service to their country.






27 comments:

  1. Nice skittle for Memorial Day. I like the stars.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This mani looks great! I love those little stars!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun!! Those stars are the perfect touch :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great mani for Memorial Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your patriotic mani!!! Those stars are so adorable, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just perfect! Awesome mani for Memorial Day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I looooove this mani and those stars are sooo perfect. Happy early Memorial Day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so perfect for Memorial Day. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those stars are just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You really do come up with the cutest ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Finally a manicure I could actually do! It's great.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super Festive for the holiday - I really like the stars.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Right on time for the weekend

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...