Lit from Within: I GOT Lilac polka-dots!
-->

Thursday, May 29, 2014

I GOT Lilac polka-dots!


Hello, Fireflies!

I'm sorry I missed last week's "With Bling" challenge.  I added a little bling to this one, hope you like it! 

This challenge is 'Lilac", and while I'm a little fuzzy on all the different permutations of purple, this polish from L'Oreal is called, "Lacey Lilac," so I'm pretty sure I'm in the ballpark.

L'Oreal Lacey Lilac

I was feeling a 50's retro-vibe with this dotticure! Like I should be wearing a poodle skirt and going to a sock hop.

dotticure with Revlon Spirit

Let's take the cute factor up a notch.  Bows! 


Tiny iridescent glittery bows, and one GIANT Blingy bow. Is there anything more girly?


Bottle shot:  L'Oreal Lacey Lilac, and Revlon Spirit.

Bottle shot:  L'Oreal Lacey Lilac, and Revlon Spirit.

Aside from the giant bow, I would totally wear this.  How do you feel about ultra-girly nail art?


Also shared on The Nail Files! Please click through to see other manis.

 photo newbutton_zps284b4cd7.jpg

33 comments:

  1. I'm all for ultra girly nail art and I love bows. :) Your nail art is adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so cute! I love the lilac and white dots and ESPECIALLY the bows!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this. The bows are great. BTW where did you get the little bows from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The little bows came in a holiday nail art wheel from Sally Beauty. I'd bet lots of Ebay sellers have something similar, though.

      Delete
  4. I love this. The bows are great. BTW where did you get the little bows from?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this girly mani!! Pink and polka dots are love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute! I love your base polish :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is seriously so cute and super girly. It almost reminds me of minnie mouse but in pink. Love love love it!!! Simply beautiful and love the bling bling!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oddly enough, it reminded me of Minnie, too, but I can't figure out why! She doesn't wear purple or pink... glad I'm not alone in this, though! lol

      Delete
  8. I actually like it a lot when it's just the dots.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute and girly! Loving those little bows!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't with this!! Too much adorable, I want this mani :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those bows are adorable! Where did you get the tiny ones?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The tiny ones came in a holiday nail art wheel from Sally Beauty! I'm sure they're not proprietary, though. I hope.

      Delete
  12. Seriously, no mani can go wrong with bows. Love.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Eeek loving the bows, so darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooh, I love the base color and the bling!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dots AND bows!?!?!?! Awesome!!! Such a cute combo!

    Bailey
    aka Bailey

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ok, so I have to say that this is my fave mani of yours. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Aww! Those little bows are too cute! Love this mani!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is way to pretty right up my alley

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a super-fun mani! Love the bows! Even the impractical, giant one! So sparkly!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hello!

    Cute nails! I love your colors & designs as well ;)


    Carissa
    Lillies & Silk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...