Lit from Within: What's Black and White and Red All Over? #NailArtForNubs
-->

Monday, May 5, 2014

What's Black and White and Red All Over? #NailArtForNubs

Two posts today! If you missed it, click HERE to see my review of April's Beauty Box 5!

Hello, Fireflies!

The answer to that very, very old joke is, "a newspaper" - get it? 'read all over?' har har har.  Today, though, the answer is, "my nails."

Who'da thunk I'd love this cheap Wet 'n Wild Black Creme so much?  It's not as easy or shiny as my absolute fave, Cult Nails Nevermore, but it's also 1/10th the price.

Wet 'n Wild Black Creme

I used Pueen4 and Revlon Spirit to stamp these cute button-esque flowers.  Cute as a button!

Pueen4 and Revlon Spirit

I could have stopped here, but no.  Are you ready to take it up a notch?


As Emeril would say, "BAM!" Red, rhinestone flowers!

I was sent these to review from Born Pretty Store.  They don't seem to carry them as single colors anymore, but you can buy a wheel of different color ones, which I think is better.


This makes my flowers look 3-D. whoa.


I just love black and white and red together. What's your classic color combo?

If you'd like to go shopping at the Born Pretty Store, feel free to use my coupon (GVX31) for 10% off! Born Pretty Store can also be found on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, and their blog.



Two posts today! If you missed it, click HERE to see my review of April's Beauty Box 5!

3 comments:

  1. Nice black and white combination! I like those nail art studs too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you did! The studs add such a dimension to the stamps, it looks so good.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...