Lit from Within: Dance Party!
-->

Saturday, May 24, 2014

Dance Party!


Here we are, Fireflies! The last day of the Celebrate the Occasion with the Challenge Your Nail Art group.  This has been fun for me, and I've definitely had to give some thought to these special occasion nail arts.

For my freestyle mani, I decided to do a Dance Party! So, my dancefloor is Wet 'n Wild Black Creme with a smattering of Sephora by OPI 18k gold topcoat.  Reading '70's excess already!

Wet 'n Wild Black Creme with a smattering of Sephora by OPI 18k gold topcoat

Check out this groovy stamping plate by Winstonia! Bell-bottoms, big hair, and disco balls! I used W216 and Essie No Place Like Chrome, as well as Maybelline Bold Gold for the stamping.

W216 and Essie No Place Like Chrome, as well as Maybelline Bold Gold for the stamping

I couldn't resist pulling some of the holo circle glitters out of OPI I Snow You Love Me for a little extra bling-bling!

holo circle glitters from OPI I Snow You Love Me

It's a Studio 54 Discotheque Glitz and Glam Sparkly, Gold Lame' Dance Party!  All that's missing is the coke!


Bottle shot:  Wet 'n Wild Black Creme, Essie No Place Like Chrome, Maybelline Bold Gold,  OPI I Snow You Love Me, and Sephora by OPI 18k gold topcoat.

Bottle shot:  Wet 'n Wild Black Creme, Essie No Place Like Chrome, Maybelline Bold Gold,  OPI I Snow You Love Me, and Sephora by OPI 18k gold topcoat.

Do the Hustle!



17 comments:

  1. I like the gold flakie glitter you added on top.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This truly looks like a dance party! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The glitters that you've used totally makes the whole mani, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that disco ball effect with the little crystals

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where is John Travolta in his skin tight polyester suit? :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect name for your manicure. What fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a trippy dance party! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful mani! I may need that stamping plate!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So fun! I can almost hear disco tunes ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the gold top coat!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is soo cute. I love the disco plate.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so cool! That plate is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...