Lit from Within: GOT Texture Gradient
-->

Thursday, June 26, 2014

GOT Texture Gradient


Hello, Fireflies!

I lusted after Sally Hansen Sugar Coat in Royal Icing and finally found it in a blog sale.  And you know what? It's really, really sheer.  I love the pink shimmer, but it's fairly worthless on its own.

So, here, it's already under Sally Hansen Sugar Shimmer Work Of Tart, an aqua, glittery texture.

Sally Hansen Sugar Coat in Royal Icing under Sally Hansen Sugar Shimmer Work Of Tart

And on the tips, OPI Get Your Number, a medium blue sparkly Liquid Sand texture.

OPI Get Your Number, a medium blue sparkly texture

These are some of the earlier generations of texture polishes.  I love them best with a little sparkle.


They really take on a new life when they're topcoated, too.


Bottle shot:  Sally Hansen Sugar Coat in Royal Icing, Sally Hansen Sugar Shimmer Work Of Tart, and OPI Get Your Number.

Bottle shot:  Sally Hansen Sugar Coat in Royal Icing, Sally Hansen Sugar Shimmer Work Of Tart, and OPI Get Your Number.

Ok, so it's not sponged or blended out to a true gradient... it's good enough for me! I like these colors together. And, I still like texture, too.

I'm such a rebel.  What kind of makeup 'rules' do you like to break?


17 comments:

  1. That's a nice gradient using texture polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute gradient! I never picked up these Sally Hansens and I'm regretting it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how it looks with a clear top

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the combination texture and gradient.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the Sugar Coat with clear gloss! I love textured polishes because of all the different ways you can wear them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet! I think those blues look perfect in a gradient :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so awesome like a sprinkle of fairy dust and glitter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Sally Hansen's sugar coat polishes! I know some people don't care much for the textured nail trend, but I'm a fan :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That OPI shade looks awesome with the sugars!

    ReplyDelete
  10. this reminds me of the ocean in Hawaii - I love this combination of shades.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty! It makes me wish it wasn't winter here.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...