Lit from Within: Furnace Glow lit a fire in my heart!
-->

Friday, August 24, 2012

Furnace Glow lit a fire in my heart!

This polish is very special!  Meet Glitter Gal Furnace Glow Soft:


It's an amazing multichrome that has orange, pink, gold, and copper tones to it.  It's such a strong shift that you don't need to do much to see it - it's just there, all the time.  This is one of my new very favorite polishes.



I didn't want to cover it up, but I couldn't just leave it alone.  The good thing is, you can still see the color shift!  This is Amy's Nail Boutique Tiger Lily, a clear base with orange and black microglitter.


I love how the pink shows through the glitter!



 Do you love these orange/pink duochrome polishes?


2 comments:

  1. It's a very pretty duochrome, and it looks good on you, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous polish and cute layering combo.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...