Lit from Within: Green Tea, two ways
-->

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Green Tea, two ways

I am such a sucker for pale green colors.  I couldn't resist picking up Sally Hansen Green Tea. 


The complete Salon Manicure line is so great.  I still wear it with base and top coat, but it is so smooth and shiny - and I like the curved applicator even though I have small nails.  It makes it easy to get that perfect cuticle line.


Kleancolor Sparkle Emerald looks blue, but it has that emerald green tint to it.  Unlike most Kleancolor glitters, this one has a fantastic formula.  Their holos and microglitters are a true bargain.



I was pleasantly surprised by Amy's Nail Boutique Delphinium.  I didn't realize that it would be a full-coverage glitter!  It really does evoke the colors of that flower, with the small teal, and purple glitter and the larger pink squares.  



Glitter can definitely change the look and feel of a mani!  One is so cute and sweet, and the other is in-your-face blingtastic.



4 comments:

  1. i've nominated you for some blog awards, but i see you already have the liebster.
    you DEF deserve the enabli... er inspiring blog award!
    you are one of the guilty few who have tempted me into doing more with my nails!
    enabler!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to figure out how to post the Liebster icon. Hmm, an enabler? maayyyyyybeeeee.. lol. Plenty of blogs have enabled me, too! Glad to see I could spread the joy your way. lol

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I've been really impressed with Amy's polishes. They are some good polishes, no doubt.

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...