Lit from Within: Guest post at Globe and Nail!
-->

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Guest post at Globe and Nail!

This didn't post properly when it was supposed to... well, go see it now! :) lol

I'm guest posting at Globe & Nail!  Emma is at ballet school, so a few guest bloggers are helping her out.   Check out my post to see how I took Sinful Colors Zeus up a notch.



Isn't it lovely?  That dusty purple, the pink shimmer.. and I always get great coverage with Sinful Colors.  Can't beat the $2 price tag, either.  Glad they apologized for stealing blogger images, and promised to not do that again. 

See you over at the Globe & Nail!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...