Lit from Within: Reviva Labs HypoAllergenic Mascara - Review & Mani
-->

Monday, August 6, 2012

Reviva Labs HypoAllergenic Mascara - Review & Mani


(thanks to Mina Slater for use of this image)


When last we visited the Reviva Labs, I showed you the awesomeness of the Seaweed Soap.  Today, I want to share with you the hypoallergenic mascara.

I started using this mascara after I noticed that my eyes were getting irritated after applying my other mascara.  I have pretty thick, dark lashes with a little bit of curl naturally, but I do like a mascara that adds a little length, and a lot of body.

Without mascara:


With the Reviva Labs mascara:


 Here's what it says on the tube about their product:


I really liked this mascara.  It did smudge a little on me, but to be honest, I've never found a mascara that didn't smudge a little.  I've been using this daily for at least a month, and I haven't had any irritation at all.  I love the way it feels and looks - no flaking, nice thickness, no clumps.

I don't like using oily makeup remover, so I tend to avoid makeup that is difficult to remove, like waterproof mascara.  This mascara removed pretty well with my makeup remover wipes and minimal rubbing.

This is my Reviva mascara mani!  I used OPI Black Onyx for the base, and then used a matte topcoat.  Then I brushed on Orly Glitz and more OPI Black Onyx for the 'eyelashes' on my fingers, and used Orly Glitz for the Reviva logo on my thumb.


I don't think of myself as needing hypoallergenic mascara, but I'm glad to have found this one.  What's your favorite mascara?  Are you looking to try a new one, and if so, would you give Reviva Labs a try?

This product was provided to the Beauty Bloggers of Central Florida for review, however, the opinions stated herein are mine alone and as unbiased as possible.
www.revivalabs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...