Lit from Within: Starry, Blackened Bleu Night
-->

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Starry, Blackened Bleu Night


When I look at this mani, I hear Josh Groban in my head, singing, Starry Starry Night.

I started with Barielle Blackened Bleu.  I wanted to show you what one coat looked like - weird, streaky, grey with a little bit of sparkle.


But, then look at what one more coat does.  Amazing!  Beautiful.


I added Sally Hansen Rock Candy for a little extra sparkle, but it didn't do much.  One of those polishes that looks better in the bottle than on the nail.


 Sally Hansen White Tip and a silver Nail Art Striper were used to make the stars.


Maybe I'll graduate to galaxy nails one day....

4 comments:

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...