Lit from Within: Sunday Stamping - Dancing the Two-Stamp
-->

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Sunday Stamping - Dancing the Two-Stamp


I caved.  I bought two of the China Glaze Bohemian polishes.  I couldn't help it.  I used them both in today's stamping challenge!  The base is Swanky Silk, a golden champagne/pink duochrome that is rumored to be a dupe for Deborah Lippman Sugar Daddy.




The challenge this week was to use two stamps in in the same mani.  I started with China Glaze Deviantly Daring and stamped the background swirls, and then went in with Finger Paints Plum Startled and stamped the flowers. 


I experimented with scraping the stamper of everything but the flowers for a few of my fingers.  I liked customizing the stamp to fit my nubs.  Most people have the problem that the stamps aren't big enough.  Not me - too much stamp, usually.


Did you pick up any of the (subtle) duochrome Bohemians?  Do you like the look of stamping with two different designs in different colors?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...