Lit from Within: The Dark (holographic) Knight
-->

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

The Dark (holographic) Knight

I like having event-specific nails now, if I have time.  I do my nails for date night, girls' night out, and for the movies, among other things.

Guess which movie we went to see? :)


I painted my thumb with white and then layered China Glaze Sunshine Pop over it.  I used Sinful Colors Black on Black to frame the nail and draw the bat symbol.  A friend told me that when her mom looks at the bat symbol, she sees a shark's open mouth.  What is seen can not be unseen.


The other fingers are painted with an unnamed grey from Cosmetic Arts and striped down the center with Jade Magica Negra.  The pinky nail has stripes of Sunshine Pop on either side of the holo black.

Do you like to 'dress up' for special (and maybe ordinary) events?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...