Lit from Within: Sunday Stamping - Metallurgy
-->

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Sunday Stamping - Metallurgy





 
This Sunday, our challenge was to use either gold, silver, or bronze in our stamping mani.  I used a little of all three. Maybelline Color Show in Bold Gold, Sally Hansen Chrome Penny for Your Thoughts, and Essie No Place Like Chrome.



I started with a base coat of China Glaze Concrete Catwalk, a dark, flat grey.  I wanted it to look like a concrete walkway, or garden stones, with the metallic bits pushed into the concrete.


I dabbed a little of all three colors on the plate and swiped, so that each 'stone' would have multiple colors in it.  I really like how the coppery-pink looks in this mani.


Makes me *almost* want to plant a garden, or make stepping stones! But not quite.  This is as crafty as I get, usually.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...