Lit from Within: Global Tiger Day
-->

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Global Tiger Day


Hello, Fireflies!

Today's stamping challenge was to pay homage to Global Tiger Day.  Who doesn't love a tiger? Besides the tigers' food, I guess.

I started with Wet 'n Wild Black Creme and accents of Cult Nails Ignite, a black jelly with silver sparkles.

Wet 'n Wild Black Creme and accents of Cult Nails Ignite

Over the black, I layered SpaRitual Invention, a shimmer infused with recyled glass.  I had hoped it would look more bronze, but instead it took on a green cast.  Still cool.

SpaRitual Invention, a shimmer infused with recyled glass

I used Maybelline Bold Gold and Anna's Nail Art plate W219 for the tigers.

Maybelline Bold Gold and Anna's Nail Art plate W219

I got these tiger water decals from KKCenterHK.  I also used them in this look HERE.

tiger water decals

My camera had a hard time with the sparklies.  I really loved the combination of the water decals with the stamps.  The stamps look like tiger constellations over the sparkly background!


I used a black striper on my pinky to make the tiger stripes.  That green/gold shimmer is very jungle cat!


Bottle shot:  Cult Nails Ignite, Wet 'n Wild Black, SpaRitual Invention, Maybelline Bold Gold, and a black nail art striper.

Bottle shot:  Cult Nails Ignite, Wet 'n Wild Black, SpaRitual Invention, Maybelline Bold Gold, and a black nail art striper.

Are you celebrating Global Tiger Day?

4 comments:

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...