Lit from Within: TRI-Chrome Plaid-ish Art
-->

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

TRI-Chrome Plaid-ish Art


Hello, Fireflies!

In this month's Birchbox, I received this cute mini polish in a rose-gold pink from Ruffian Nail Lacquer, called Rosary.  I think metallics are back, y'all!

Ruffian Nail Lacquer Rosary

So, I kept going with the metallic theme, and pulled some other chrome polishes from my stamping drawer.  This funky lime green is Wet n Wild I Got A New Com-Pewter.

I never think about putting pink and green together... and then I have to for this challenge, and I'm like, hmm.  I kinda like that.  Who knew?

Wet n Wild I Got A New Com-Pewter

As it happens, the hubby has been playing the Lego Harry Potter games, and we decided to watch the first movie (again) tonight.  Then, I see what the name of this Wet n Wild Chrome is:  Hog-Quartz School.

Coincidence?  Is there really such a thing?  You decide for yourself...

Wet n Wild Chrome Hog-Quartz School

I had plans to continue with this mani... and maybe I do! But that's another look for another time.  Maybe next week's TRI-challenge!  In the meantime, I really love this.  Kinda looks like a preppy-but-punk schoolgirl pattern.


Bottle shot:  Ruffian Rosary, Wet n Wild Chrome I Got A New Com-Pewter, and Wet n Wild Chrome Hog-Quartz School.

Bottle shot:  Ruffian Rosary, Wet n Wild Chrome I Got A New Com-Pewter, and Wet n Wild Chrome Hog-Quartz School.

Have you ever had a creative look in mind, but halfway there decided you really liked where you were and just stopped? 


25 comments:

  1. Love that Ruffian polish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice combination of colors in these plaid looking nails.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hadn't ever seen those Chrome lacquers from WnW. They look so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very creative. The rose gold and green were good enough for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ruffian Rosary is the most gorgeous shade of rose gold!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I hadn't passed on those Wet n Wild Chromes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the colors you used together.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This color combo looks really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh honey most of my nail art ideas never come to fruition! I do like that rose gold polish very much!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Why haven't I seen those Wet 'n Wild Chromes???? They are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am absolutely inl love with this color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The final outcome always looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've never seen those Wet n Wild Chromes before!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so pretty ! I just started getting back into doing my nails and it has been so nice to see your ideas

    ReplyDelete
  15. I do love the colors together!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really love this combination of soft colors! So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  17. The Ruffian color is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...